Sunday, July 29, 2012

Traveling


Every day I'm amazed to see pictures and world landscape or all territory of our planet. I haven't experienced a lot of travel but with all pictures you almost feel there. The following pictures is about some of the most courious and real places in the world , in my understanding.

 I remember I heard long long time ago about this simulate beach. If  I was there , I would be missing the pure breeze and the brave splash waves but i would be  really enjoy the water. I'm sweeting :-) right now.
(Asia)

 This must be a place like no other, hots springs, turquoise and white cliffs, it would be like take tub's bath in unknown place.(Pamukkale, in Turkish)



 You may say too much!!,  would you be appetizing eating in a toilet plate, table and chair ? I guess some people does, cuz food its what count. (Toilet Restaurant, Taiwan)



 The crooked House, you may think is photoshop... no, its real, located in Sopot, Poland.





 As I love reading and books, this building is awesome. (USA)


 This got my attention and touch me hard... in Manila,  Philippines boys and girls playing in a cementery, but not only playing they live there. Ours countrys facing poverty is sad and real. The memorable thing is the innocent enough kids doesn't feel fear or scared about being near of dead people buried, and they right because dead people can't hurt us. (Ecclesiates 9:5)
 
Ecclesiastes 9:5
 For the living know that they will die,
    but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
    and even their name is forgotten.

Giselle
 
(Picture credit : Google.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment